Ts and Cs
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS:
- Quotes are valid for one month.
- Requoting will take place after this time and notification will be given if prices change.
- If you require any aspect of your project to be changed we reserve the right to requote.
- If, after commissioning a project you then request (directly or indirectly) that any aspect of that project be rearranged, curtailed or cancelled then you will be responsible for all costs incurred to that point.
- Work may, at our discretion, be subcontracted, but these sub-contractors will only be chosen because of their high quality and standards of work.
- Purchase orders will be quoted where given.
- Copyright and all other intellectual property rights deriving from our work remain with us, unless otherwise agreed.
- Costs include a licensing fee for use of the images. This fee will have been determined when discussing your requirements on how you will be using the images at the time of booking.
- Delivery schedules are estimates and we will use our best efforts to deliver at times stated but shall not be liable for any delays due to causes beyond our control.
- Invoices become due on delivery and are due for payment with immediate effect upon presentation. Invoices remaining unpaid after 30 days from the date of invoice will be reissued with an 8% surcharge. This will be repeated every 30 days until payment is received.
- Your images will be delivered to you electronically via Dropbox. If you require further copies of your images there is a £35 retrieval fee/job number to find and make your images available again.
No-one likes to issue or receive an invoice for a cancellation fee and we will avoid doing that wherever possible. However late cancellations cost time and money.
- Once a date/time for your work/commission has been agreed we are both entering into a contract to supply and we will not accept any work from other clients for that date/time. As a result once a booking is made you will receive an invoice for £25 to secure your booking for that date/time. Until that invoice has been paid the date/time will be available for other clients - this amount will, of course, be deducted from your final invoice.
- If, for whatever reason, you have to cancel a mutually suitable alternative needs to be agreed, as quickly as possible (within seven days).
- If you cancel the work entirely you will lose your booking security deposit plus a cancellation fee will apply—this will be a percentage of the quote shown and will get higher the closer to the date the cancellation occurs.
We will be very understanding in a real emergency but the following charges will apply in other cases:
- within 14 days 25%
- within 7 days 50%
- within 24 hours 100%
We maintain the right to vary the terms of this policy.
NON APPROVED USE OF IMAGES:
All images are copyright protected, if you wish to use them please get in touch. Any unapproved use will be seen as a breach of copyright. Infringers including, but not limited to, website owners, publishers and businesses will be charged a fee equal to a minimum of four times the day rate in force at the time of the infringement being notified. This will be per image.